Even though online presence has penetrated deep in our lives, its effective use is still a challenge. MSME’s still can’t put it to best use for streamlining their business and shifting their focus on innovation and growth. Moreover choosing right platforms from the pool of millions of online tools is a different ball game all together.
Here are some simple yet useful online tools that can be accessed free of charge via computers or mobile phone apps. These can easily be used by SME’s to easen their business processes and give them a digital push. Some of these online tools are
1. HootSuite – this tool helps you connect with prospects and existing customers across multiple social media platforms in one simple-to-manage dashboard.
2. Slack – What makes Slack truly special is its ability to organize conversations in separate channels that allows teams to communicate more effectively and complements the use of email for greater productivity.
3. Wave – Wave is cloud-based accounting software, specially designed to help smaller businesses track expenses, send invoices, collect payment, and balance the books all in one place with zero fees.
4. Dropbox – Now anywhere, anytime Dropbox allows you to access files on any device—desktop, laptop, tablets, and smartphones— with the added flexibility of sharing them with anyone you choose. It’s work on the go!
5. Evernote – With Evernote, you’re able to take quick notes on the go, then make them accessible on your computer or any other mobile device to continue working on your big idea later.
These free online tools can easily be downloaded and have free trials. TechSaksham will now help SME’s to try these tools and see which ones offer the most value to their business. It will ensure that they are equipped with the right business devices and solutions to get the most out of any of these online tools and are empowered with digitization.
To access these benefits and reach out to TechSaksham . Click here